I am constantly asked how do you find a niche, how to figure out what my genius zone is, how to stand out online and on social media, and how to turn what we are passionate about into profitable businesses. This is something that comes up for me daily with my students, with my clients, and also with all of you beauties in the community so naturally, I want to answer all of those questions for you!
In today’s episode, I am talking about finding your genius zone on social media and how to niche down like a pro. I explain why you need to narrow down on what your skill sets are, how to monetize your skill into a business, why passion isn’t profitable enough, and how to deal with competition.
In this episode we cover:
- Hone in on your skill set [1:35]
- Determine if one of your skills can be turned into a business [4:59]
- Passion isn’t quantifiable [7:06]
- Does your niche respond to a customer pain point? [9:35]
- Competition is inevitable and it’s a great advantage [11:37]
- Test for success through experimentation [14:38]
- Branding is a big key to success [19:01]
Connect with me: Apply for 1:1 coaching here IG: https://www.instagram.com/aylafreda/ Website: https://aylasorochuk.com/Connect with me: Apply for 1:1 coaching here IG: https://www.instagram.com/aylafreda/ Website: https://aylasorochuk.com/